Monday, June 4, 2012

LUCK O' THE IRISH.

Alright guys, this week we're staying simple (: 

"Every band needs an Irish man."



... no, not this one. 





< This boy was my inspiration for today <3 annnnd most every day (;  foooooorr my new ...






GOOD LUCK CHARM !


     Good luck charms are always nice, and I decided to make an extra special one this testing season. This little four leaf clover is my way of having the luck of the irish with me at all times. I made it specifically for a big test, so lets hope it worked some magic!

All it took was some:

- recycled cardboard ( I just used the back of an old notebook)
- a pencil
- scissors
- any type of paints


1. I started out by getting a nice four leaf clover traced onto my piece of cardboard. I went for a size just small enough to fit in my pocket.


 2. Next is just to cut it out, being careful how thin you cut the stem. It can become fragile.


3. Last is to decorate! I did the pattern of the irish flag, incorporate as much Niall as possible <3 I used fabric paint, because it is what I had on hand. It would be totally possible to use any paints... or markers!

I really hope you enjoy your lucky charm. HAPPY MONDAY :D



No comments:

Post a Comment